Last Modified Date: May 17, 2022
Inter_IAM Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Inter_IAM”, “we” or “us”) operates the website located at www.interiam.co and related websites and desktop, mobile and other applications (the “Website”).
Collection of Information
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, some of which is personally identifiable and some of which is non-identifying or aggregated, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as email address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
We collect this information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, and (ii) automatically as you use the Services (which information may include usage details, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
When you purchase any Service, sign up for our mailing list or email us, we collect the Personal Information you give us such as your name and email address. We may send you emails about product and/or service information, new products and/or services, and other brand updates.
The information we collect on or through the Website or otherwise through your use of the Services may include:
- information that you provide about yourself by using the Services, subscribing to our mailing list, posting material or requesting further Services (such as name, email address and mailing address);
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research
- when you purchase a ticket, pass or membership online, you will be asked to provide information needed to process the purchase. This information includes your name, billing and mailing addresses, telephone number, email address, and credit card information. Your credit card information is collected directly by third-party payment card processors and ticketing service providers.
Information Collected Through Data Tracking Technologies
As you use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your devices, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your use of the Services (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data) and information about your devices and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Log Information. We may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs when you use the Services, including details about how you used the Services, IP address, and information specific to your device (such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language).
- Device Identifiers. We may collect information about your device, such as your operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, mobile network information and device identifiers. This helps us measure how the Services are performing and improve the Services for you on your particular device.
- Location-Based Data. We may collect and process information about your geographic location (for example, through GPS signals) when you use the Services. We will not store or track your device location on an on-going basis or without your permission. We do not share precise geolocation data with third parties, other than our service providers as necessary to provide the Services.
- Analytics Data. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services.
Why We Collect Information
The information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to estimate our user size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests, and recognize you when you use the Services.
Third-party Collection of Information
Inter_IAM does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Present our Website and their contents to you.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, if applicable, for billing and collection.
- Notify you when updates to the Services are available, and about changes to any products or services we offer or provide through the Services.
- Contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Improve the Services through research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example, by sending you communications for these purposes.
- Prevent and detecting fraud.
- Debug and repair errors in our Services in order to maintain and improve the quality and security of our Services.
- Creating reports, analysis or similar services for the purposes of our research and our business development.
Additionally, we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purposes with your consent.
We may retain information and content for backup, archival, audit or other business purposes, or otherwise in accordance with applicable laws. We may maintain anonymized, de-identified or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. If you have any questions about data retention or deletion, please email info_NYC@interiam.co.
For information about how you can opt out of certain uses of your information, see Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
Inter_IAM is not in the business of selling your Personal Information to advertisers or third parties. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We only share this information as described below:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, vendors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inter_IAM, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly, including with users, partners or the press in order to, for example, demonstrate how the Services are used, evaluate industry trends, or to create our marketing materials. Any aggregated information shared this way will not contain any Personal Information.
Inter_IAM disclaims all liability for the disclosure of information that you choose to submit voluntarily. You assume all such risks with regards to your use of the Services.
Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Promotional Offers. You may “opt-out” of receiving newsletters, marketing and promotional emails from Inter_IAM at any time by using the opt-out mechanism that is contained in each such email and by any other mechanisms that the Services may provide. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to info_NYC@interiam.co.
- We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at info_NYC@interiam.co.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at info_NYC@interiam.co to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
How We Store, Transfer and Retain and Your Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Inter_IAM or guarantee that your information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, managerial, or technical safeguards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, you are not permitted to provide any information to or on the Services (including any information about yourself, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or username you may use). If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of adult consent, we will delete that information.