Inter_Intermersive Art Museum Terms and Conditions
The Inter_Intermersive Art Museum is brought to you by Inter_IAM Inc. (“Inter_IAM.”) As you prepare for your visit, please review the following Inter_Intermersive Art Museum Terms and Conditions.
- Age Limitation: At all times visitors ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. Children under the age of 12 must be closely monitored by an adult throughout the visit.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds. All ticket sales are final. If you can’t make your scheduled viewing, you may request a cancellation of your tickets to receive a credit for the value of your purchase minus any applicable processing fees. Your cancellation request must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled viewing time on your ticket in order to get a credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be deemed a “no show” and you will not be issued a credit or refund. The cancellation link can be found in your ticket confirmation email. Any credits issued will be available through our ticketing partner FareHarbor.
- Reselling & Reproduction Policy: Tickets may not be reproduced, resold or offered for resale. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes except with the express written consent of Inter_IAM. Inter_IAM reserves the right to refuse entry to any customer to any person attempting to attend an installation with such tickets.
- Late Arrival Policy: Visitors arriving late to their session will be accommodated at the closest available time at the sole discretion of the Inter_Intermersive Art Museum staff. No credits or refunds will be issued in the event you are late and are not granted entry to another session.
- Photography & Copyright: Taking photographs or filming is permitted exclusively for private, personal use purposes. Personal use can include sharing your experience on social media. Inter_IAM does not allow flash photography, photoshoots, or commercial filming/photography inside the space. We take copyright infringement very seriously. Inter_Intermersive Art Museum is a place for people to experience original art, and although we appreciate visitors sharing their experience through personal photos and videos, we require all visitors to respect all artists’ copyright and not use such footage in a commercial manner or self-promotion and also ask that any video recording not exceed 60 seconds. Using content that you do not own represents a serious breach of copyright law and our Terms and Conditions. Inter_IAM reserves all rights necessary to enforce any applicable laws, intellectual property rights and these Terms and Conditions.
- Disruptive Behavior: It is the policy of Inter_IAM to provide a safe and appropriate environment within the art space. When the behavior of a patron constitutes a disruption which interferes with the use of art space by other patrons, or which interferes with a staff member’s completion of his/her duties, said patron will be removed from the premises and no refunds will be provided. Participants thought to be unstable or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted. Inter_IAM reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Waiver & Release of Liability: As consideration for being permitted to visit and tour Inter_Intermersive Art Museum, you hereby release the company, and its respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) from any and all actions, claims, or demands that you, your assigns, heirs, distributes, guardians, next of kin, spouse, and legal representatives now have, or may have in the future, for injury, death, including but not limited to any injury or death resulting from exposure to food or beverage allergies, food borne illnesses or choking, virus or infectious disease, theft or property damage, related to your visit and tour of the art space, interaction with staff or the use of mobile app, the negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to your visit or not, and however caused, by any Releasee, or the condition of the premises. By accepting these conditions, you expressly agree to assume all risks of injury to you, any minors in your care, your representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns that could arise as a result of your participation in use of Inter_IAM facilities, including, but not limited to, viewing and/or use of exhibits, stairs, any equipment, interaction with staff, and participation in any and all activities at the Inter_IAM.
- Notice of Filming & Photography: By entering Inter_Intermersive Art Museum, you consent to grant Inter_IAM and its employees, agents, partners, and affiliates the right and permission to use in perpetuity, your likeness, image, voice, recorded voice, appearance, recorded appearance, interviews, and/or testimonial(s) (collectively, “Appearance”) in any manner and in any media, now known or later developed, throughout the world, at any time, to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, merchandise or any other purpose, without review, permission or compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever. Inter_IAM shall have complete ownership of any photo, recording, product, copy, presentation or other material or file containing or featuring my Appearance (“Product”), including copyright interests, and you acknowledge you have no interest or ownership in the Product (or any portion thereof) or its copyright. This grant includes without limitation the right for Inter_IAM to edit, abridge, augment, title, or create a compilation from your Appearance in whole or part as Inter_IAM may elect in its sole discretion.
You hereby release, hold harmless, and forever discharge the Company from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action which I have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- Agreement: Submitting a ticket order indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Inter_IAM has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19, however, Inter_IAM cannot guarantee that you will not become infected and is not responsible in any manner for any risks related to COVID-19 in connection with your visit.
By purchasing your ticket and/or visiting Inter_Intermersive Art Museum you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk associated with your visit, that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks. You acknowledge that such risk can result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Inter_IAM, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after visiting Inter_Intermersive Art Museum, to the fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that you are giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may be available to you.
If visiting with a minor or a family member, you for yourself, your spouse, and child/ward consent and agree to his/her release provided above and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Inter_IAM from any and all liabilities incident to your minor child’s/ward’s visit. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you do not suffer from any medical condition or disease that might in any way hinder or prevent you from visiting, including, to your knowledge, COVID-19.
Coronavirus Risk Warning
- It is suggested that seniors or others with compromised immune systems not participate in or attend this event due to risk of infection.
- Do not enter if you are exhibiting any signs of illness such as sneezing, coughing, sniffles, have fever, or don’t feel well.
- Do not enter if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and have not been cleared or if you have had close contact with someone who has.
- If you are repeatedly sneezing or coughing, you may be asked to immediately leave the premises.
- All visitors and staff should practice responsible social distancing by remaining at least 6 ft apart whenever possible.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entrance, during the event, before and after you eat, and as you leave. Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are provided.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Face coverings such as masks are recommended.